Unbiased & Inclusive Recruitment Writing Training
Are your job ads turning away top talent?
Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce starts before a candidate even walks through the door. In Monster's 90-minute Unbiased & Inclusive Recruitment Writing webinar training, we’ll discuss how the words and phrases included in your job ads, emails, text messages, career site, and other communications, can have a profound impact on the diversity of your candidate pool.
You’ll learn how to spot unconscious biases, craft communications that attract and resonate with a wider pool of candidates, and provide your business with incredible benefits – from improved employee morale and engagement, to customer loyalty and increased revenue.
In this training, you will learn:
- EEOC laws designed to mitigate discrimination in hiring practices
- The benefits of fostering a diverse and inclusive organization
- The impact of gender-coded words and qualifications on apply starts
- How to screen a job description for biases toward race, gender, sexual identity or orientation, age, disability and neurodivergence
- How you can win over experienced workers
- Strategies to avoid implicit bias in the recruiting process
We look forward to sharing this information with you and your team. Please submit your information and a Monster Representative will get back to you with scheduling and pricing information.
This Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. Monster is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.